On 18/07/07, jonathon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> not work and I had to uninstall it. Is there an Open  Office version
ready for Vista?

The more significant question is whether or not you need to
use the features that are crippled in Vista Home Edition, or
not.

Windows Vista Ultimate Edition, and Windows Vista Enterprise
Edition are the only two versions of Vista that are not
crippled.   As a result, some of the advanced features of
OOo are only available when either of those version is used.
[The same thing is true for MSO2007, it just isn't as
obvious to the average user that Microsoft crippled the
version of Vista that they bought.]

xan

jonathon