Harold Fuchs wrote:

> Please would you share with us the ways in which the versions of Vista
> other than Ultimate and Enterprise are crippled, or point us at links where we

Multilingual input is the most frequently listed crippled
feature on this list.

Microsoft has a page announcing with great joy and pride
which features were crippled in which version of Windows
Vista.[I guess it is a great accomplishment for them to
admit that they knowingly designed things to be fatally
flawed, as a way of enhancing their revenue stream.]

xan

jonathon