2007/6/20, Louise J Bowles <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
I'm using version 1.1.3 of OpenOffice.org. My problem is I need an
update. I have superscription  number: PSE138909764. Can you help? I
also have an dial-up modem.
Louise J Bowles

Hello Louise

Version 1.1.3 was quite some time ago... we're now at 2.2.1
dial-up modem: downloading will take a lot of time (100 Mb or more,
depending on your platform - is it Windows?). Instead, you could try
to get a free (with computer magazine) or cheap CD (from one of the
addresses on the distributors list - don't pay more than say 10 US$ or
so...)
http://distribution.openoffice.org/cdrom/
Another possibility is to go to a library or cybercafé and download
OOo there, burn it on a CD and bring it home.

Good luck!
--
Guy
using dutch OOo 2.2 RC 4 on a iMac Intel DualCore Tiger