Hello everyone there, this is my first post to this list. During the
last few months I have added to my Gallery some new themes and a big
amount of new images related to musical education. Now I would like to
be able to export my personalized gallery to other computers, in order
for other users to be able to take advantage of my work. However, I
don't know how to do it. I've tried what at first sight might seem
obvious: to replace the Gallery in the "target computer" with my
personalized Gallery, but it doesn't work. Specifically, what I have
done is:

a) To compress the contents of the Gallery folder in my desktop PC
(ProgramFiles/OpenOffice2.2/share/gallery) in a .zip file
b) Then I went to my laptop and deleted everything at the gallery folder
c) After that, I uncompressed in that empty gallery folder the .zip file
that I had obtained in the first stage
d) Unfortunately, the new themes that I had created in my desktop
computer don't appear in the new gallery in my laptop.

In other words, I can't export my Gallery to other computers. Any
suggestion wolud be greatly appreciated.

I don't believe there is a way of achieving this in the manner you mention.
The best way I believe you can do this is put you specific gallery items
into a single folder. Create a new 'theme', then import all images from your
single folder.

/paul

--
Processing Key for cracking HD DVD's:
09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0