Lets not forget Kontact that is part of the K Desktop Environment
(KDE). Kontact has everything that Outlook has and more. It can
also do everything that Outlook can do and more. Kontact and
Evolution do look similar to Outlook.

That is simply not true. Kontact (and the Kmail email client) have
never successfully crashed on me. Additionally, I have been unable to
contract viruses and other malware with Kontact/Kmail.  Until this is
possible, Kontact will never be able to do "All that Outlook can do".

Dotan Cohen

http://lyricslist.com/
http://what-is-what.com/