On 07/23/2007 02:40 AM, Roger Wray wrote:
> Your Calc program is a failure. I spend hours working on a .csv files
>  only to have the sheet lost when I closed the program. There were 2
>  sheets in the file and it deleted the second one I created without
> any warning. Thank you for your inability to write a program.
>
> Going back to Microsoft. Don't know what other thing might be waiting
> to destroy my work.
>
> Your bug or issue reporting does not save the user time. It is only
> for self centered you.
>
> Hell of a way to promote SUN. Will not be using another product by
> SUN. I will also be letting the internet know that their job is in
> limbo if they try to use any SUN products.

RTM:

<http://documentation.openoffice.org/online_help/htmlhelp/text/scalc/guide/csv_files.html>
<quote>
When you export a spreadsheet to CSV format, only the data on the
current sheet is saved. All other information, including formulas and
formatting, is lost.
</quote>

http://documentation.openoffice.org/
 http://documentation.openoffice.org/manuals/index.html