RE TEST wrote:
I have just downloaded the latest Openoffice suite and it will not install. The message I
get is "There is already an instalation taking place", but there is nothing
else running except internet explorer.

Any ideas?

Regards
N. Harrington

Scanned by MailDefender - managed email security from intY -
www.maildefender.net
1. Ensure the Quickstarter is not running - System Tray, grey OpenOffice icon, right click and choose Exit 2. Perhaps uninstall the older version(s) first. Should not be necessary if you are upgrading from 2.x to 2.y
3. ???

--
Harold Fuchs
London, England