Sharon Gotchy wrote:
> I am in need of a copy of MS Access 2003 and MS PowerPoint 2003 for a high
> school class for my grandson and was referred to your website.  But, I don't
> see anything there about these programs.  Can you help us?

OpenOffice does not include either of those, which are part of
proprietary Microsoft Office.  OpenOffice includes Base and Impress as
equivalent programs.  I don't know how suitable they would be for your
grandson, without knowing the requirements for the class.  However, as
OpenOffice is a free download from www.openoffice.org, it doesn't cost
anything to try.