Should I assume that you mean that since you've installed OpenOffice that you
can delete the MS Office programs? Before you do that, you may want to check
the format you saved them in and try opening them in OpenOffice first, before
you delete your programs. To what part of MS Office are you referring? For
example, if you have MS documents in Excel or Word, with macros, the macros
won't be operable in OpenOffice.

Guy Voets <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:  > > My question is: Can I delete MS
Office (the programmes) and still
> > access my documents created with MS Office?
> >
> > Regards
> > Margi

OpenOffice.org can read, edit and save documents in MSOffice format

--
Guy