On Wednesday 08 August 2007 17:52:07 Ieong, Tim wrote:
> I would  like to be part of the list and please subscribe me:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> Thanks.

How do I subscribe to the Openoffice.org mailling lists?
[EMAIL PROTECTED] with the address you want to
subscribe to the list. Example you want to subscribe to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] so, it is [EMAIL PROTECTED] with
the address that will receive mail from the list. WARNING: This
e-mail address goes to a public mailing list that is archived
publically on the Internet in several locations so do not include
any information that you do not want on the Internet when you are
sending anything to this e-mail address.

--
http://24.197.142.167/ See the Openoffice.org FAQ
Microsoft users go to http://www.pclinuxos.com for a great user