On 08/16/2007 09:43 PM, jonathon wrote:

> NoOp wrote:
>
>> On the otherhand, the Ubuntu version includes some added filters that OOo
>> Official does not. If you try to find how
>> Ubuntu added the filters and try to add them, they can't be found (at least
>> I've not been able to so far).
>
> What filters does Ubuntu's version of OOo include that the regular
> version does not?
>
> xan
>
> jonathon

Lotus WordPro Document (*.lwp)
Microsoft Works Document (*.wps)
[the .wps in OOo Official is for WPS 2000/Office 1.0 which is a Chinese
word processor)

Microsoft Word 2007 Document (*.docx) filter from Novell works in the
Ubuntu version, I've not been able to get it to work in the OOo Official
version.
And sound works out of the box in Impress.