VERY confusing - especially for someone new to computers or at least to
non-Microsoft programmes ! A real reorganisation is called for here....

Yes, and reorganization is in the works.

Consider the Wiki FAQ as leading. The WebFAQs which are incredibly old in places (some refer to solutions for StarOffice v5.1 for example) are no longer current. If you to http://documentation.openoffice.org/ and click the FAQ link it will take you to the Wiki (currently to a Wiki redirect page... I will request that to be fixed). The main page FAQ (and other) links should also be redirected to the Wiki FAQ.

Hang in there... a lot is being done to open things up so that the community can help keep it up to date - such as moving things like the FAQs over to the Wiki. There is a lot to do, but we're getting there. :-)

C.

--
Clayton Cornell       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
StarOffice - Sun Microsystems, Inc. - Hamburg, Germany