Aderet White wrote:

I bought OpenOffice from OfficeBestDeal.com. If they aren't supposed to be selling it, then maybe I can get my money back?

Under the OpenOffice.org license, it is legal for anyone to sell OpenOffice.org for a price. Some suppliers to so on a CD as a benefit for those who don't have adequate web facilities to download OpenOffice.org or they bundle it with other free software. Similarly it sometimes appears on a CD with a computer magazine.

However this site seems like a scam, providing no extra value or no support for what you can easily get free elsewhere. So I doubt they will give your money back. *Sigh!*

Jallan