On 08/21/2007 09:10 AM, Jim Allan wrote:

> However this site seems like a scam, providing no extra value or no
> support for what you can easily get free elsewhere. So I doubt they will
> give your money back. *Sigh!*
>
> Jallan

Careful now. Unless you have some proof, they *could* come after you for
libel. They *do* offer a CD for $16.90.

I've no idea who they are (their domain registration is hidden behind
oneandone's private registration), but I'd be a bit more careful about
stating that a site is a scam unless you have some solid proof or
reference links.