Guten Tag users,

I use OO for a while now (every now and then only - in different versions up to
the newest 2.2.1). What really keeps me off it and sticking to M$ Office is the
fact, that OO does not support my right mouse wheel!
I have a A4-Tech Mouse with two wheels. One for vertical scrolling and one for
horizontal scrolling. M$ supports both, OO and my favourite Browser Opera
don't. It is not the fault of the driver but the fault of the software they say
at A4tech.
Since I like my two wheels, they save me a lot of time - especially in
spreadsheets and tables. Unfortunately I will have to stick with Mickeysoft...
I'm really sorry to do so and you would make me happy if you implemented this
thing.

Another thing I use often is cutting and fitting pictures in a text document. I
can do well with M$'s way of dragging an angle-shaped corner with my mouse to
cut a picture. OO offers a menue where I can cut by numbers/ values which seems
rather clumsy.

I hope you understand what I mean - I use the menues in German an don't always
know the english words.
--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
   Heiko Kleyboldt