Hi,

I have not heard of this problem before, and also cannot find anything like it in the archives. Can you post a screenshot somewhere like www.mytempdir.com ?

To take a screenshot press the print screen button, then open MS Paint (in Start -> Programs -> Accessories) and paste (Edit -> Paste or ctrl + V).

On 26 Aug 2007, at 21:36, Bob McConnell wrote:

I have just installed OOo 2.2.1 on Win98SE, along with the postgres sdbc driver version 7.4. Base can connect with my PostgreSQL 8.2.4 server and open a database with no problem. But some of the icons in the tool bar and menus show up only as dark gray squares. In the file menu, only Export is blank. In the View menu, all icons are blank. The number of icons in the tool bar that are blank varies when I look at different screens and tables. On the main view with tables selected, two are blank. When Queries, Forms or Reports are selected, nine are blank. Four of them flash in when switching between selections, but drop out immediately. In table views, on one table only one is blank. On another table, 13 of the 16 are blank.

Is this a known problem, hopefully with a known fix, or do I need to submit a bug report? I did search the FAQ and email archives, but could not find anything that suggested a way to correct this problem. In the one thread that sounded like this problem, it appeared to me that the responder did not understand the problem, but thought the buttons had been disabled, which is not the case.

Thank you,

Bob McConnell
N2SPP