Hi,

Johan Mathew wrote:
Sirs/Madams,
                     You are requested to please help me,in this
website(http://www.openoffice.org/index.html) I entered and I
saw-------------------------------
  openoffice.org 2.2.1  The OpenOffice.org Community announces the availability
of OpenOffice.org Release 2.2.1. This is a minor bug fix release - full details
of the changes can be found in the release notes, but it fixes security
vulnerabilities, and we recommend that all users should download it now and I
clicked on Release Notes and  I saw----List of integrated child workspaces but
when I clicked on those,I saw----Your session is outdated. Please logon first.
The page you requested will automatically be loaded afterwards and saw Reload
and I clicked on reload then I saw a small window where user name and password
were wanted and I put user name and password of openoffice which I got after
registration but that window always is showing An error occurred during
password verification!
The error message was: Could not create user with id but when I was putting the
user name and password in this
website(http://development.openoffice.org/releases/2.2.1.html) right hand side
above I could see my user name and password are right.So I could not solve the
problem so,I need your help,please help me.I am waiting for your reply.

                Yours faithfully,

                  User

you don't have to read any release notes to download OpenOffice.org. Just click the big green Download button and then click the link to your system - Windows or Linux or Mac or whatever (if you tell us what your system is we can send you the direct download link).

Regards
Uwe
--
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  -  Technical Writer
  StarOffice - Sun Microsystems, Inc. - Hamburg, Germany