I believe what you want to do is uncheck the box at Tools->Options->OpenOffice.org Calc->General => "Press Enter to move Selection"

HTH,
Donald.

Richard Detwiler wrote:
DICK KERN wrote:
When adding text to a spreadsheet cell I do not want to start with a capitol letter, How do I turn this off?

Go to Tools > Autocorrect > Options, and uncheck "Capitalize first letter of every sentence"

Also, you may want to go to Tools > Cell contents and uncheck Autoinput.

How do I turn off automatic line feed when pressing the enter key?

I'm not sure what you mean by this question, so someone else will need to address this one.