Better answer - tell all your friends to get OpenOffice!

Jim Hartley

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
In a message dated 9/10/2007 4:13:01 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Hi
When I send my open office files (.odt), they can't be opened. How can they be opened?

Thanks,
Steve

You can't open an Open Office Program if you don't have Open Office on your system. When you send documents out, to other folks, put the document into a .PDF file, that way anyone can open it. Deb