On 14 Sep 2007, at 07:46, KAMI wrote:

Hello!

I got you mail and I answer to the list.
So the two files has a recorded preview. That is what Vista shows to you. The middle file hasn't got preview -- is shows the document icon. One user experience raleted question, why vista show the program icon in the corner of preview instead to show document icon. This might confuse the users. Any UX related comment?

To show you which application will open the document?

Shaun
[...]

___________________________________________________________ Copy addresses and emails from any email account to Yahoo! Mail - quick, easy and free. http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/trueswitch2.html