Hi, Leonard.

Either way, it's all the same. OOo is free - free to use as you see fit. You can download it again or copy it from the iMac, and run it on both (and give it to friends, too!) with out fear.

Donald.

Leonard Wheeler wrote:
I run OOo on my iMac [love it] but when I travel I miss my computer. I recently purchased a MacBook to use while traveling. Is it permissible to put OOo on both machines? If so should I download the software to the MacBood or transfer it from the iMac?

Thank you,

Leonard Wheeler