Thank you to everyone who replied to my query!

If I move to OSX, I would need to buy license? Are they selling this for an old G4?

Andrew Fisk wrote:
If there is anyone from Sun keeping an eye on this list, how about digging up an old version of Star Office for Mac OS 8/9 users.

I know it's not really where folks should be and on any G4 I would think that OSX would be a better choice than OS 9 (as you can still run pretty much everything in classic mode and migrate slowly) but it would offer these users a choice they don't have now and even give the folks still running on 68000 chips a solution.

Thanks

Andy
Spitfire Computer Services
441 Beaver Street