Bernd Eilers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:  Johan Mathew wrote:
> I need your help.when i am trying to update me openoffice,I am getting
> message---Could not establish Internet connection to
> update23.services.openoffice.org.

Either the internet connection with your ISP has a problem or you
experience the usual site is not very responsive problem of the
OpenOffice.org website due to heavy traffic that occurs right after a
new version has been released which is currently the case. Suppose it´s
the later.

Kind regards,
Bernd Eilers