On Tuesday 25 September 2007 04:35, Gilles Mousseau wrote:
> i have installed and uninstalled OpenOficce 2.3 three
> times and i can't get it to open, it just keeps
> repeating the installation. what do i do?
>
> thank you

You've left out some things that would make it easier to assist you - like,
for example what operating system and version you're using.

It may be somewhat different if you're installing on Windows XP, for example
than on OpenSuse Linux 10.2.

If you're using Windows, my guess is that you've downloaded the install file
to your desktop, and you're clicking on the install program icon instead of
the OpenOffice 2.3 proram icon.

If you click on start, then all programs, can you find OpenOffice?

--
Bob Smits [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Windows - noun. 1. Global virus. 2. 32 bit extension and a graphical shell for
a 16 bit patch to an 8 bit operating system originally coded for a 4 bit
microprocessor, written by a 2 bit company that can't stand 1 bit of
competition. - Harry Martin