On Tuesday 02 October 2007 03:10:40 pm Stu Vitt wrote:
> I guess this is just another confusing bundle of junk, typical of what
> is out there these days, as no sooner do I attempt to download the
> program, some screens comes up in Windows XP stating that is does not
> know what to do with a file it does not recognize... then it is off to
> hours of work trying to figure out what to do next... No Thanks

With that attitude it is no wonder you think every thing is a bundle of
junk. You get or create what you expect. You want confusion, you will get
it because you create it.

If you want some help ask for it. BTW this is a users mail list of
volunteers. There are 1000s that get help here by a small handful of
dedicated users.

Again if you want some help ask for it. The software installs very easy
and works if you have the correct version for your operating system. If
you have the wrong version it won't work.

--
http://24.197.142.167/ See the OpenOffice.org FAQ
Microsoft users go to http://www.pclinuxos.com for a great user friendly