Hedley Bannister wrote:
Dear Sir or Madam
            I am using version 2.6 of OpenOffice.org My opperating system is
Windows XP with all the latest updates.  My problem is, the Spell Checker in
Internet Explorer 6 dose not work is that normal.? It works fine in Open
Office. Dose Open Office link to IE6 like the Microsoft Office Word dose.
            Can you help me please as I don't want to use Microsoft Word
program.
                        Thanks Hedley Bannister
                        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Outlook relies on the spell check in MS Office, not the one in OpenOffice. There are 3rd party spell checkers available for Outlook, but I have no experience with them. Also, if you don't have to use Outlook, you may want to consider Thunderbiurd for email.