> I`m using OO 2.2 en espaƱol, my problem is, how to open files ms office
> 2007

OpenOffice can open MS Office 2007 files as long as they are not saved in
the new MS file format (eg, .docx ). Currently there is no filter for these
file types. In the future there probably will be, but not currently.

Simply make sure people sending you files save them in the old MS file
format.

/paul

--
Processing Key for cracking HD DVD's:
09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0