[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> *This was a request for assistance in the use of your product as
> regards to using it to produce a new disk with the information on it
> that was requested of me to pass on to my employer for further use in
> conducting business and I was informed that your program has the
> ability to do this.*

Perhaps English is not your first language, as I'm having difficulty
understanding your messages.  You can use OpenOffice to produce text
documents, spread sheets etc., just like you can with Microsoft Office
or any other office suite.  What are these disks you're referring to?
Are you planning on distributing OpenOffice?  If so, yes you can do that.

BTW, please respond to the list, so that others can help.