Carmen Fernandes wrote:
Hi,
I have been trying to activate open office the dutch version via a premium
download.
I have sent the 3 emails required to activate the program .
And have received the activation code but open office will not respond to the
activation code.
I keep getting a nsis error stating that program is either faulty or incomplete
and to contact the suppliers.
I hope you can help me asap because i didn't realise open office would cost me
money as it stated that it was free untill i saw you charged me 4,50 euro on
getting the activation code.

If it is not possible to help to get the program to work i would like the 4,50
euro to be refunded .

Regards Justin Pinnock
OpenOffice is a free download from www.openoffice.org. The people on this list are volunteers, who have no connection to OpenOffice. You'll have to contact whoever you paid, as you did not pay us for it. You might also want to try the free download.