To Whom It May Concern

I recently downloaded OpenOffice 2.3 and then loaded Mac X11 into Utilities and after all the installs I commenced to use OpenOffice data base and writer and the font is fuzzy in appearance with some faint colors. The font is not a crisp black color. The program also hangs up.

Someone at work had recommended that I uninstall OpenOffice and download OpenOffice again. I did that and the same results.

My computer is a Mac Mini OS X, 10.4.10, Tiger, Processor 1.5 GHz PowerPC G4, Memory 512 MB DDR SDRAM.

Thanks
Joe