We are installing open office along side a custom application which will use it
programmatically to do search and replace functions to create standard
documents. The problem we are having is when we install on a unix system we
must accept the license agreement the first time OO starts up. Is there some
corporate type install script that we can use that basically says we have
already accepted the license agreement so we don't have to do this on our
multiple clustered application server environment for every server? (the
biggest problem is the solaris machines do not allow x clients to connect so
there is no way (at least no easy way or corporate acceptable way) to even
display the license acceptance popup.

Al

Allen Fogleson