Joe Smith wrote:
NoOp wrote:
On 10/18/2007 10:48 AM, Scott Castaline wrote:
... The log actually will point you in the right direction allowing you to fix the issue. In my case it was related to 1 specific file that needed to be fixed.

Then please comment/add to the bug report.

Just to be clear: changing the security context (I think that's the correct term) of the file is not a fix. The code in that file is actually using memory in a way that is, as I understand it, risky in terms of system security. The real fix, as is mentioned in that issue, is to change the code.

You can read more about it here:
http://people.redhat.com/drepper/selinux-mem.html

<Joe