James Knott wrote:
excel one management wrote:
Dear sir / madam,

I'm user of open office, as I know that the office is similar to MS office.
However, I not sure that if my preparation of slide is in Open Office
Impress, but my client is use the MS Powerpoint, Can my file save as Impress
working properly in Powerpoint? (As my file save in Thumb Drive and playing
slide show in my client PC)

You'll have to save the file as Powerpoint.  You can do this, when you
use "Save as" and choose the Powerpoint format.

If you are using Powerpoint 2003 you may notice some display problems. I teach at a local college and ran into quite a few difference in the display on the college screen compared to what I had prepared in OO. The solution was to get a copy of Portable Apps, www.portableapps.com and install it on the flash drive with OO installed as well. As a bonus you can have a copy of Firefox, with your own bookmarks, Thunderbird, with your profile, etc. on the flash drive as well. Now when I display my presentation at the college I only use the computer as a means to communicate with the projector. I run OO Impress from the flash drive with my presentation made on OO Impress at my office on my desktop. All compatibility issues are gone. It also exposes the students to an office system other than M$ that they did not know about before and they see how easy it is to operate.

James