I was just wondering if there was a way to make styles universally available to all documents without having to import them from each individual document they were created in, and without having to accept an entire template. For example, say I have a page style that I want from one document, character styles from another, list styles from a third, and, oh wait, there were some character styles I wanted to use from a fourth.................. Do you see how time consuming it could be trying to remember what document a certain style was created/used in and importing them, or how much time it would save not having to re-create them all again? This is just something I think would be helpful, and was wondering if it was already possible or not. Thanks!

Stephanie Boulée