On Sun, 28 Oct 2007 14:25:50 -0400
"Bernadette" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I am trying to go on your site and download excel, word and powerpoint with
> no help..

You won't find any of those programs on the OpenOffice website.  Excel, Word
and Powerpoint are all commercial software from Microsoft.   You can purchase
them at your friendly local computer or office supply store.

>I was told that this was a free site, can you help me downloads these so I may
>better my
self in these programs

If you would like a free copy of OpenOffice, you can download it here:

http://www.openoffice.org

Just click on the green download link.  It's completely free of charge and
there is no catch.