Ed Edgerton wrote:
I just received this software and had ordered it to have " POWERPOINT "  Did you send the wrong disc? If not, how do I use this so that I can have my email open the powerpoint attachments sent me. Thank you for your help!!

If you ordered a disk, you did it from someone else, as we don't sell disks.  However, PowerPoint is a commercial application that's part of Microsoft Office.  Purchasing Office is the only legal way to obtain it.  What this mail lists supports and what I suspect you bought, is OpenOffice, a free office suite.  OpenOffice can be downloaded for free from www.openoffice.org.

--
 Use OpenOffice.org