Hello,

  I was just prompted to download openoffice by Java.  The information provided
is very technologically sophicated, assuming that all users will be
knowledgeable and up to date in all areas of computer terminology and
application.  I'm sure there are millions of users out here like myself who use
the computer a lot who haven't got the time or interest to get into the nitty
gritty of programming, codes, etc, who would still be interested in your
product for the enhanced features it may provide.  I have been looking for a
general overview and how-to page on your website and still haven't found it.  I
just downloaded something without really knowing what it is or what it does and
I'm sure there are millions of others who will also.  It would be nice if you
put some very basic information, in layman's language about what what this
product is and how it works right away on the very first offers to allow
downloads so that we uninitiated folks will know what on earth we are getting .
 I still don't know if when I now open Microsoft Word it will just crash right
away or not work properly anymore without a lot of adjusting.

  Thank you for listening to my feedback.  I sure hope there is someone at your
site who can provide support for us basic users if we need it.

  Cecelia Gookin