gino p wrote:
> If i have  Microsoft office 2003 already installed on my computer...what  the
> open offoce will do if i download it.....should or i should not  download
> it..thanks

You can have both Microsoft Office and OpenOffice on the same computer,
as I do at work.  There's only one thing you have to watch for.  When
you install OpenOffice, you'll be given the option of making it the
default app for Microsoft Office files.  This is a personal choice,
which can be changed later.