If you want to help with the open office help, you can register with one of
the mailing lists. Registration has nothing to do with the use of the
program. The program and it's use are free. Just install and be happy
----- Original Message -----
From: "Henning von Roeder" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <users@openoffice.org>
Sent: Tuesday, November 06, 2007 8:16 PM
Subject: Re: [users] What Is The Next Step

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Phillips, Tom
  To: users@openoffice.org
  Sent: Tuesday, November 06, 2007 7:21 AM
  Subject: [users] What Is The Next Step

  Hi,

  I work for a convenience store chain and would like to avoid the cost of
installing Office on the PCs in our 40 locations.  I read the licenses and I
am still not sure what I need to do.  I downloaded the software but not sure
what license to register for.  We would mainly use the software for
spreadsheets we created at the office.  Some stores may create their own
spreadsheets.  The stores would use Writer to create memos.  We would not be
distributing outside of our company.  Please let me know what my next step
is.

  Thank you,

  Tom Phillips

  Information Services Manager

  CoGo's Co.

  2589 Boyce Plaza Rd.

  Pittsburgh, PA 15241

  412.257.1550 ext. 213

  Fax 412.257.9481

  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi, goto  the follwing page http://www.opensource.org/docs/definition.php
and read the Open Source Definition., especially under no. 6. No
Discrimination against Fields of Endeavor. This Software bis free for you to
use, and for your other offices as well