On Nov 8, 2007, at 3:09 PM, Al Woodland wrote:

Hello -
I have downloaded installed latest Open Office on new Imac with Leopard for a factory document distribution system today.

I opened Excel and Word files created on "Office for Mac" & Tiger, on Open Office - the formatting
was perfect and all looked ok.

Is there anything that I need to know using Leopard?

Will there be a Mac Leopard version of Open Office?

Thanks,

OpenOffice.org 2.3 works just fine under Leopard.

To answer your 2nd question. Why leopard specific? Nothing is to be gained by tuning to leopard, and leaving out the previous versions of OS X.

---
Rodney D. Myers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
ICQ#:         AIM#:            YAHOO:
18002350      mailman452       mailman42_5

        Ben Franklin - 1759