On Nov 13, 2007, at 4:21 PM, Maccle wrote:

I can't install German OOo 2.2.1 for Tiger (Mac OS 10.4) on Intel Macs
und Leopard (MacOS 10.5).

After the download is finished, the dmg-file should be activated to start
the installation but the initialization fails. I can't do ANYthing.

Perhaps the download of the dmg is bad? Try activating it manually [double-click] and tell us what happens then.

Using a rusty Amiga 4000T, a shiny PowerMac G5, & a homebuilt Ubuntu box

Creditors have much better memories than debtors.