- -------- Original Message --------
From: Drew Jensen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Sat 17 Nov 2007 14:31:36 EST

> Dave Barton wrote:

Hi Drew,

If it were just one computer, with one Linux distro, or one Windows
setup, I would agree with you, but we are taking 5 different computers
(3 Linux & 2 Windows). OOo's Java functions (eg. Base, Wizards, etc.)
appear to function perfectly on all of them.

It's no big deal, but I do get ticked off when something that works for
others doesn't work for me. =:(

I will be setting up a brand new "fresh out of the box" computer for a
customer on Monday and the first thing I will do is install Java and OOo
plus this extension just to see if I can get it working once.

Dave