I deleted the OpenOffice.org Writer files.  I found it too hard to get it to
work with my Word documents.  They weren't saving as Word and it was very
frustrating!!!  I have a resume I'm trying to get ready to send out in Word,
but nothing is happening.  In my frustration, I simply deleted the whole
OpenOffice package.  Hope this email finds its way to you and that you tell me
it was okay to do this.  Thank you in advance.   Any further advice would be
greatly appreciated!              Jane Declet