Chris wrote:
I am using windows XP, 2.8gig Pentium 4, 1 gig ram, and OOWord ver 2.3. My problems are: 1) About half the time I have an old word perfect doc currently saved as a OO doc,(.odt) OOWord tells me it has a problem saving the document "writing failed" and I have to reboot OOWord. When this happens I have to copy the new info to the old WP and shut down OOWord, losing all new info in all OOWord documents. That is until I copy the WP info to the reopened OOWord files. This is a problem. 2) How do you set the line height exactly in OOWord? I see 1.5 line hgt but want it to be .200 inches and can't seem to do it.
Thanks