[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Hello! I'm using the "Impress" program to create a slide show. When it
is done will I be able to convert it over to Power Point for those
people that insist on having it in that format? Is it compatible that
way?
Thanks, Ron Ouwehand
Ron

When you have completed the changes to your Impress presentation and saved it. Then simply use >File >Save As and change the Save As Type to "Microsoft PowerPoint 97/2000/XP (.ppt") to save it in PowerPoint format. Please make sure that the automatic filename extension box is ticked. There is a warning that the file may contain information that cannot be saved in PowerPoint format. If in any doubt and you are using Windows download the windows powerpoint viewer from the Mirosoft Web site.

--
Thanks

Rob

www.valleyoftears.co.uk