----- Original Message ----- From: "Richard Travers" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <users@openoffice.org>
Cc: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, November 21, 2007 10:19 AM
Subject: Re: [users] How do i download and use???

In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Rachel Camarena
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

   Hi I downloaded open office, but was unable to use it. I  had to
   uninstall it and delete it. Can you tell me if there is some kind of
   trick to using this program? Thank You!!

No trick. Just follow the instructions on the web site.

You don't say what platform you are using, but for Windows you need to:

1) Download the program

2) Install the program

3) Start the program from the Start>Programs menu.

If that doesn't work then come back to this list giving full details of your
operating system and the problem you are having.

 Richard Travers
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Truro, Cornwall