Rachel Camarena wrote:
   Hi I downloaded open office, but was unable to use it. I  had to uninstall it and delete it. Can you tell me if there is some kind of trick to using this program? Thank You!!

I assume you're running Windows.  After you download the file, you have to double click on it, to start the installation.  There will be several panels appearing, where you can generally select the defaults.  After the installation has been completed, you should find an OpenOffice folder in your start menu, which contains some icons, for starting the various applications.  Did you see that folder?

Please respond only to the mail list (users@openoffice.org) and not directly to me.

--
 Use OpenOffice.org