Hi,

I`m using version 2.3 openoffice.org. My problem is: i`m abble to open files
stored on the local drive, but i can`t open files located on a external drive,
wich i call server. My access to the external drive is made by a router. I have
3 pc`s connected on a local net, using that router.

  More Details: I`m using Windows xp home edition with sp2. the files i´m
trying to open were originatelly saved on microsoft word and excel. The other 2
pc`s, running with the same windows but with microsoft office still can open
files on located the server.