Enjoy Home wrote:
Hi,

I`m using version 2.3 openoffice.org. My problem is: i`m abble to open files stored on the local drive, but i can`t open files located on a external drive, wich i call server. My access to the external drive is made by a router. I have 3 pc`s connected on a local net, using that router.

  More Details: I`m using Windows xp home edition with sp2. the files i´m trying to open were originatelly saved on microsoft word and excel. The other 2 pc`s, running with the same windows but with microsoft office still can open files on located the server.

Can you see that server with Windows Explorer?  What happens if you double click on a file?  Can you select Open in OpenOffice and browse that server?  If so, what happens when you try to open a file?

Please respond only to the mail list (users@openoffice.org) and not directly to me.

--
 Use OpenOffice.org