Hi,

I am trying to create a document with two separate "tickets" within it, each within their own column. As a mail merge attempt, I have duplicate tickets with the same fields out of a simple Calc database and want to have record 1 fields in the first ticket, and record 2 fields in the second ticket and so on through the mail merge. If I do a straight copy, I get the same records as the next record comes at the end of the document or page (only one in this case). However, I did what I thought was correct in adding the Next Record field before the start of the second ticket (Insert -> Field -> Other -> Database - > Next Record). The problem occurs that when I go through the mail merge process it appears to be fine until I get to preview the records and then the second ticket loses all field content. I can see a thin grey field line there, but there is no content and I cannot edit them?

Details that may be of importance - I am using version 2.3 under Mac OS X 10.4 operating system (PPC). I also included the fields within individual frames out of necessity for formatting. Any ideas of what is happening here? Is this a bug?

Regards
Jonathon